Thursday, June 11, 2015

My First Blog

Dear Blogspot ,

Its 12:40 am at midnight on Thursday June 11 , 2015 when i get to write my first blog , well this is hardly a blog but an introduction to blogger.com . Hmmm how did i think of writing , well first of all i like traveling and i have traveled a lot so i thought why not write about my travel , the roads i have taken , the journey , the treks , the forests,  the company of friends and sometimes even strangers who become good friends, the memories created etc .

Also i wish to write technical blogs , things i learnt ,  technologies i have used and worked on , so i started actually using the blogger i created back in 2009.

Now this is my first blog so , not putting down a lot of stuff here . By the way i never introduced myself , I am Anmol Deep , born and brought up in small town Sarwal in the beautiful city of Jammu (J & K) . I am a Software Engineer by profession and have been working for 3 years in Bangalore . It will be seven years this September in Bangalore .

Following is the link to my fB profile , wish to meet new interesting people and learn
from a lot of people.


Facebook

and following is my linkedIn profile if you wish to hire me someday in your company , ahh i would love to join the best industry in market.

 LinkedIn

I think its time to sleep with the pc clock @ 12:50 AM asking me to crash as tomorrow is going to be a long day .

I hope you get to read many interesting blogs about my travel , my road trips , my journey , my life .

-@nmol

No comments:

Post a Comment